WE are animal lovers, very fond of pets and appreciate the fact that people recognize their pets to be an important part of their family. However, we are also aware that many are not animal lovers. Additionally, our insurance carrier has required establishment of safeguards to prevent any unfortunate incident from occurring at CHERRY GROVE CAMPGROUND. In light of this we have established, and strictly enforce the following policies:
NO PETS ARE ALLOWED, except under the following conditions for registered & seasonal campers:
- All Pets MUST be kept confined, tethered within the site bounders, cleaned up after (properly disposed in the dumpster) & leashed when walking on the grounds.
- No pets allowed in the recreation hall or swimming pool area.
- Leashes must be no longer than 6 feet and walkers must be of sufficient stature or size to maintain positive control at all times and have a grip on the leash. Respect other person’s sites; use the trail or tenting area to walk your pet.
- Pets must not be allowed to annoy others in any manner, or be left unattended.
- Quiet is a must, if barking continues the owner will be asked to leave with no refund.
- No aggressive pet, or any that have previously bitten, or attacked people or pets, is allowed.
- Additionally, breeds of dogs that are by nature, history, or perception, aggressive, Are restricted.
- Limit of 2 dogs per site.
Upon entering the campground a copy of a current rabies vaccination certificate must be submitted and filed with the office and the following affirmed:
Rabies Vaccine #________________ Date expires_______________
I ________________________________ hear-by affirm that I will, will abide by the above stated PET POLICIES, and will assume responsibility for any designee I choose.
Dated ___________ by ______________________________________