Pool Safety Rules and Evacuation Plan
- Everyone must sign-in at office and receive and numbered bracelet. Bracelets may be kept for the day as long as you sign-in and out. Return the bands at the end of swimming hours.
- Never swim alone!!!!! A minimum of 2 adults, 18 years of age or older, must be present whenever pool is in use, with at least one adult on the deck at all times.
- Children less than 16 years of age must at all times be accompanied by an adult responsible for their safety & behavior while in bathing area.
- NO DIVING
- NO pushing anyone into the pool
- NO dunking anyone under water
- NO running on deck
- NO jumping from the side.
- NO glass containers or food in pool area.
- NO smoking in pool area.
- DON'T DRINK ALCOHOL AND SWIM.
- First Aid (see Susan at office) she is CPR certified and she is located on the campgrounds at all times. There are other persons in the campground also certified. First Aid supplies are located in office.
- Emergency phone with FREE numbers to call 911, ambulance, fire, police will be posted inside office.
- Susan will have a whistle! If any weather conditions or other potentially dangerous conditions arise, she will blow the whistle to alert all too clear pool area. Everyone will file out single file thru the gate. When it is determined safe, it will be announced on the loud speaker that the pool is safe to re-enter.
- If a person is reported missing, Susan will blow the whistle to alert swimmers for a bather count. If it is determined someone is still missing, pool will be cleared and a search will be conducted. No one will be allowed to return until it is determined no one is in danger.
- Pool checks will be conducted several times daily to determine number of bathers in use of pool at one time.
- Susan always carries a portable phone. She must be contacted for any incidents at the pool.
- BASIC RULE----Look out for your friends and treat them as you want to be treated.
POOL HOURS Sun. - Thurs. 11 AM to 7 PM Friday & Sat. 10 AM to 8 PM