CHERRY GROVE CAMPGROUND
RIDGE ROAD WOLCOTT, NY 14590 315-594-8320
To help make your stay a pleasant one, we have prepared some guidelines for your convenience
and would appreciate your co-operation.
1. SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH and will be strictly enforced. Drive carefully and watch for children.
2. Quiet hours are 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. Please have respect for others. All visitors must register.
No bicycle riding after dark -obey speed limit 5 mph. State Law 14 yrs and younger must wear helmet.
3. Pets are allowed. You must clean up after you pet. Additional rules provided for pet owners.
4. GARBAGE - Please do not leave outside or at campsite or burn in fire ring. Dispose of in dumpster located to your LEFT as you exit the park. Save your 5 cent bottle, cans & plastic for our project each year, place in container outside the office.
PUT YOUR CIGARETTE BUTTS IN THE TRASH NOT ON THE GROUND
5. CAMPFIRE RINGS - Keep fire inside of rings and do not use wood with nails in.
DO NOT MOVE FIRE RINGS Anyone moving fire rings will be asked to leave.
6. TREES - No defacing of trees, shrubs, rocks or removal of any plants or cutting of trees.
No clotheslines or anything tied from tree to tree.
7. NY STATE HEALTH DEPARTMENT REGULATION - No draining of gray water onto the
ground is allowed. Also, BLACK TANK valve is not to be left open. Empty sewer tanks with lots of water. Use of Back Flush connection with hookup to water supply is NOT ALLOWED.
8. PROFANE LANGUAGE OR INTOXICATED - Any person or persons using profane language or being intoxicated, or (in the opinion of the management) acting in such a manner that may be injurious or annoying to others will be asked to leave immediately.
9. CHECK OUT TIME (RV sites) - 12:00 pm please notify the office if you intend to stay longer. A charge of
$3.00 an hour will be applied. Please do not move to another site without notifying the office first.
10. RESPECT PRIVACY OF OTHERS - Do NOT Trespass on other sites. Please use the roads.
PLAYGROUND area is to be used to play hard ball and other such games.
11. NO REFUNDS - Due to inclement weather or early departures.
12. No washing of RV or Vehicle on site.
13. POOL GUIDELINES - Everyone must sign-in DAILY before use of swimming pool. Must have at least 2 adults over age 18 years. Hours posted. Rules posted and must be followed.
NO Running, Jumping, Pushing or Diving. Emergency phone inside office, notify operator.