To help make your stay a pleasant one, we have prepared some guidelines for your convenience and would appreciate your co-operation.
1. SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH and will be strictly enforced. Drive carefully and watch for children.
2. Quiet hours are 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. No one on playground after 10:00 pm.
Please have respect for others. All visitors must register. No bicycle riding after dark -obey speed limit 5 mph. State Law 14 yrs. and younger must wear helmet.
3. NO Pets are allowed in cabins without permission. 1 pet per stay. Pet NOT allowed on any furniture.
4. GARBAGE - Please do not leave outside or at campsite or burn in fire ring. Dispose of in dumpster located to your LEFT as you exit the park.
Save your 5 cent bottle, cans & plastic for our project each year, place in container outside the office.
5. NO SMOKING OR VAPING IN CABINS. PUT YOUR CIGARETTE BUTTS IN THE TRASH NOT ON THE GROUND
6. CAMPFIRE RINGS - Keep fire inside of rings and do not use wood with nails in.
DO NOT MOVE FIRE RINGS - Anyone moving fire rings will be asked to leave.
7. TREES - No defacing of trees, shrubs, rocks or removal of any plants or cutting of trees.
8. PROFANE LANGUAGE OR INTOXICATED - Any person or persons using profane language or being intoxicated, or (in the opinion of the management) acting in such a manner that may be injurious or annoying to others will be asked to leave immediately.
9. CHECK OUT TIME - 11:00 AM. CHECK IN TIME - 2:00 PM
10. RESPECT PRIVACY OF OTHERS - Do NOT Trespass on other sites. Please use the roads. PLAYGROUND area is to be used to play hard ball and other such games.
11. NO REFUNDS - Due to inclement weather or early departures.
12. POOL GUIDELINES - Everyone must sign-in DAILY before use of swimming pool. Pool area must have at least 2 adults over age 18 years. Hours posted. Rules posted and must be followed. NO Running, Jumping, Pushing, Rough Play or Diving. Emergency phone located in office. Please notify operator.
ADDITIONS PAGE #2
In order to make everyone’s stay a pleasant one; We have a few guidelines to follow.
Do Not remove anything from inside of the cabins.
Do Not rearrange any furniture without permission.
Do Not adjust the refrigerator temperature. It has been set to meet your needs.
Do Not adjust the hot water tank in anyway.
The gas stove has automatic light. Just turn knobs to ON. The pilots will be lit upon request. The oven and broiler may NOT be used. Please clean any spills you may have.
Please remove all garbage. Remove all leftovers from refrigerator.
All dishes should be washed and put away for the next persons.
All help is greatly appreciated to keep our units as clean and orderly as you would like to have them when you arrive for your vacation.
Please ask for help from management with any problems you may have.
Please do not try to adjust anything without asking first.
NO PETS ALLOWED IN THE CABINS without permission.
NOT allowed on ANY furniture. 1 pet per stay. $10 Flat rate / per stay
Please follow rest of the campground guidelines.
Thank you for your cooperation.