Campground & Cabin Rules
To help make your stay a pleasant one, we have prepared some guidelines for your convenience and would appreciate your co-operation.
- SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH and will be strictly enforced. Drive carefully and watch for children.
- Quiet hours are: Sunday thru Thursday 10 pm to 8 am (except holiday weekends)
- Quiet hours are 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. Friday & Saturday.
- NO power equipment until after 9 am please.
- No one on playground after DUSK (nightlights come on)
- Please have respect for others. All visitors must register.
- NO bicycle riding after dark -obey speed limit 5 mph. State Law 14 yrs. and younger must wear helmet.
- NO Pets are allowed in cabins.
- GARBAGE - Please do not leave outside or at campsite or burn in fire ring. Dispose of garbage in dumpster located to your LEFT as you exit the park.
- Save your 5 cent bottle, cans & plastic for our project each year, place in container outside the office.
- NO SMOKING OR VAPING IN CABINS. NO CLEANING FISH.
- PUT YOUR CIGARETTE BUTTS IN THE TRASH NOT ON THE GROUND
- CAMPFIRE RINGS - Keep fire inside of rings and do not use wood with nails in.
DO NOT MOVE FIRE RINGS - Anyone moving fire rings will be asked to leave.
- TREES - No defacing of trees, shrubs, rocks or removal of any plants or cutting of trees.
- PROFANE LANGUAGE OR INTOXICATED - Any person or persons using profane language or being intoxicated, or (in the opinion of the management) acting in such a manner that may be injurious or annoying to others will be asked to leave immediately.
- CHECK OUT TIME - 11:00 AM. CHECK IN TIME - 2:00 PM
- RESPECT PRIVACY OF OTHERS - Do NOT Trespass on other sites. Please use the roads.
- PLAYGROUND area is to be used to play hard ball and other such games.
- NO REFUNDS - Due to inclement weather or early departures or being asked to leave.
- POOL GUIDELINES - Everyone must sign-in DAILY before use of swimming pool. Pool area must have at least 2 adults over age 18 years. Hours posted.
- Rules posted and must be followed. NO Running, Jumping, Pushing, Rough Play or Diving.
Emergency phone located in office. Please notify operator.
Additions to Cabin Guidelines
- Do NOT remove anything from inside of the cabins.
- Do NOT rearrange any furniture without permission.
- Do NOT adjust the refrigerator temperature. It has been set to meet your needs.
- Do NOT adjust the hot water tank in anyway.
- The gas stove has automatic light. Just turn knobs to ON. The pilots will be lit upon request.
- The oven and broiler may NOT be used. Please clean any spills you may have.
- Please remove all garbage. Remove all leftovers from refrigerator.
- All dishes should be washed and put away for the next reservation.
- All help is greatly appreciated to keep our units as clean and orderly as you would like to have them when you arrive for your vacation.
- Please ask for help from management with any problems you may have.
- Please do not try to adjust anything without asking first.
- NO PETS ALLOWED IN THE CABINS.
- Please follow rest of the campground guidelines.
Thank you for your cooperation.