Swimmimg Pool Rules
Are not supervised by a lifeguard or other responsible person. In place of on-site supervision, this facility has established a series of safeguards to be followed by all guests.
We are required to notify you of these rules, to ensure that water rescue equipment is at the pool and that the swimming area is maintained in a sanitary manner. In the interest of your safety and that c)f your guests, we require you to follow these rules.
Please read the safety rules located at the entrance and outlined in this brochure.
If you have any questions, we will be happy to discuss them with you.
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US. HAVE A SAFE & ENJOYABLE STAY.
- NEVER SWIM ALONE!!
A minimum of two adults 18 years of age or older must be present whenever this swimming facility is in use, with at least one adult on the pool deck.
- THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADEQUEATE SUPERVISION.
Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied to the bathing facility by a parent or guardian, or similar adult responsible for their safety and behavior.
- IN AN EMERGENCY, NOTIFY THE FACILITY OPERATOR AND CONTACT HELP IMMEDIATELY. DIAL 911
A free telephone is provided at this facility. Telephone numbers for the nearest medical service are posted.
Don't Drink Alcohol and Swim!!
- Injuries can be prevented and safety is everyone's responsibility, If you notice any problems with the water quality or
the absence of safety equipment, please notify us at once.
Everyone using the swimming pool facility will be required to sign Health Department Waiver. (See Attached Form)
Pool Safety Rules and Evacuation Plan
Everyone must sign-in at office and receive and numbered bracelet.
Bracelets may be kept for the day as long as you sign-in and out.
Return the bands at the end of swimming hours.
- Never swim alone!!!!! A minimum of 2 adults, 18 years of age or older must be present whenever pool is in use, with at least one adult on the deck at all times.
- Children less than 18 years of age must at all times be accompanied by an adult responsible for their safety & behavior while in bathing area.
- Shallow water- NO DIVING - NO pushing anyone into the pool- NO dunking anyone under water- NO running on deck- NO jumping from the side.
- NO glass containers or food in pool area. NO Smoking or Vaping in pool area. NO ALCOHOL Containers.
- First Aid (see Susan at office) she is CPR certified and she is always located on the campgrounds. There are other persons in the campground also certified. First Aid supplies are located in office.
- Emergency phone with FREE numbers to call 911, ambulance, fire, police will be posted inside office.
- Susan will have a whistle! If any weather conditions or other potentially dangerous conditions arise, she will blow the whistle to alert all too clear pool area. Everyone will file out single file thru the gate. When it is determined safe, it will be announced on the loudspeaker that the pool is safe to re-enter.
- If a person is reported missing, Susan will blow the whistle to alert swimmers for a bather count. If it is determined someone is still missing, pool will be cleared, and a search will be conducted. No one will be allowed to return until it is determined no one is in danger.
- Pool checks will be conducted several times daily to determine number of bathers in use of pool at one time.
- Susan always carries a portable phone. She must be contacted for any incidents at the pool.
- BASIC RULE----Look out for your friends and treat them as you want to be treated.
POOL HOURS: Sun. - Thurs. 11 AM to 7 PM Friday & Sat. 10 AM to 8 PM
BE SAFE HAVE FUN
Swimming Pool Form
Please print and fill out this form --
to be provided and filed with the main office upon your arrival.