Campground Terms and Conditions
CHERRY GROVE CAMPGROUND
12669 RIDGE ROAD
WOLCOTT, NY 14590
To help make your stay a pleasant one, we have prepared some guidelines for your convenience and would appreciate your cooperation.
- SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH and will be strictly enforced. Drive carefully and watch for children.
- Quiet hours are 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. Friday & Saturday. Exception for Sunday on Holiday weekends.
- Quiet Hours Sunday thru Thursday. 10 pm to 8 am.
- NO power equipment at anytime before 9 am.
- Please have respect for others. All visitors must register at office and leave by 10 pm or pay overnight fee.
- Please have respect for others. All visitors must register.
- No bicycle riding after dark -obey speed limit 5 mph. State Law 14 yrs and younger must wear helmet.
- Pets are allowed. You must clean up after you pet. Additional rules provided for pet owners.
- GARBAGE - Please do not leave outside or at campsite or burn in fire ring. Dispose of garbage in dumpster located to your LEFT as you exit the park.
- Save your 5 cent bottle, cans & plastic for our project each year, place in container outside the office.
- PUT YOUR CIGARETTE BUTTS IN THE TRASH NOT ON THE GROUND
- CAMPFIRE RINGS - Keep fire inside of rings and do not use wood with nails in.
DO NOT MOVE FIRE RINGS Anyone moving fire rings will be asked to leave.
- TREES - No defacing of trees, shrubs, rocks or removal of any plants or cutting of trees.
No clotheslines or anything tied from tree to tree.
- NY STATE HEALTH DEPARTMENT REGULATION - No draining of gray water onto the ground is allowed.
- BLACK TANK valve is not to be left open. Empty sewer tanks with lots of water.
- Use of Back Flush connection with hookup to water supply is NOT ALLOWED.
- PROFANE LANGUAGE OR INTOXICATED - Any person or persons using profane language or being intoxicated, or (in the opinion of the management) acting in such a manner that may be injurious or annoying to others will be asked to leave immediately.
- CHECK IN TIME (RV sites) 1 PM till 8 PM daily.
- CHECK OUT TIME - 12:00 pm please notify the office if you intend to stay longer. A charge of $3.00 an hour will be applied. Please do not move to another site without notifying the office first.
- RESPECT PRIVACY OF OTHERS - Do NOT Trespass on other sites. Please use the roads.
- PLAYGROUND area is to be used to play hard ball and other such games. Playground hours: 8 am to dusk (nightlights come on)
- NO REFUNDS - Due to inclement weather or early departures.
- No washing of RV or Vehicle on site.
- POOL GUIDELINES - view full Pool Rules here
- Everyone must sign-in DAILY before use of swimming pool.
- Must have at least 2 adults over age 18 years. Hours posted. Rules posted and must be followed.
- NO Running, NO Jumping, NO Pushing or NO Diving. Emergency phone inside office, notify operator.